follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, May 01, 2010

♥ NSD Challenge - Getting Scrappy! ♥

Hi again....I hope you are enjoying yourself so far....there is lots more to come.  For this challenge we are to do a project using our scraps.  I pulled out my scrap box and started sifting through the many, many, hum...many scraps.  I thought this would go together....I honestly did not have this project card planned out...just "went" with the flow as I created.  I am very pleased how it turned out.  It guess it's true....I do my BEST work under pressure.  LOL

I pulled this card out of these scraps.........................



............added some flowers, flower brads (one in each corner) and a sentiment that says "Enjoy the Moment".  The oval and ribbon was also in my scraps of unused stuff...so I feel really good about this challenge.  Thanks for playing along.....





 Supplies:
paper scraps - CJToo's scrap box
Martha Stewart Scallop Dot border punch (on pink checkerboard paper)
flowers ~ Michael's
pink flower brads ~ Michael's
"Enjoy the Moment" sentiment ~ Papertrey Ink
Fiskars ~ scalloped oval punch
flower ribbon ~ Michael's
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors on the card. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love creating something with scraps...especially my pretty papers! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü