follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Monday, May 03, 2010

♥ Graduation Card ♥

Hi CJToo Friends!  I had a fun time making this graduation card.  Sorry, I had no time to video it...but definitely wanted to give you the details. 

A good friends daughter is graduating in May and we were invited to her party on Sunday.  I wanted to make something as fun as she is and I think I did!  She will definitely be the girl who wears fun sandals or flip flops under her gown.  LOL  I am soooo happy how this card turned out.  BHS to UMHB - from high school to university.  How cooool is that?!?!? LOL!





Graduation Girl

Everyday Paper Dolls - body 4" - black out, flesh colored cardstock (Michael's)

Cap & Gown - 4" EPD page 46 - kelly green

Diploma - 4" EPD page 46 - creamy color cardstock

Sandals - 4" EPD page 46

Tassle - 4" EPD page 46

Face - Basic Paper Doll Peachy Keen Stamp <-- click on link to view assortment Ü

chalk - for rosie cheeks

white gel pen to highlight cap, gown and sandals

Hair - 4" EPD page 31

Kelly Green cardstock 8 1/2 x 11 folded in half

white cardstock - 4" x 8" - bubbles punch on sides of white cardstock

Wording

BHS (high school) 1 1/2" - Pooh Font "marker" creative function key - green

BHS (high school 1 1/2" - Pooh Font "marker shadow" creative function key - black

to - 3/4" "marker" - green and black

UMHB (University) - same as BHS instuctions

Since the high school mascot is a Cub....I incorporated a paw stamp and punch on the card. 

Cub paw stamp - Hobby Lobby

green ink pad for stamping

side border punch - bubbles - EK Success

Inside card - punch by Fiskars - animal paw



Envelope



♥TracyPin It

13 comments:

  1. Just love it! Lots of great detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect graduation card. I loved the sandals.
    Patty Wood

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS PERFECT!!! I LOVE it!!! Those Peachy Keen Face is soooo ADORALBE!!
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super fun card. You did a great job!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. apparently my comment didn't make sense!! & I even mispelled! lol.... it's been one those days!! I know you understand what I'm trying to say Tracy;)
    Hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the sandals!
    Hugs! CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card. I didn't know this cartridge had a graduation cap and gown. Thanks for sharing :)
    Monica L.
    monita23@ca.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your graduating gal is adorable...great card...your friend will love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think your card is wonderful and I plan to make a similar one - for my daughter! TFS your creative card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My granddaughter is graduating from a university and she is only 19! She's amazing, don't know where she got her brains. I'm going to have to make her a card like yours. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is really cute and I too would be wearing my flip flops. I did at my graduation. lol Now that was 30 odd years ago and did get in lecture from the Principal, but it was me. Lived in Florida and those wear pretty much the only shoes I owned. Was barefoot 99% of the time. Would have gone to school barefoot if I could have.

    Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I need to make another grad card and didn't think about the paper dolls. I might have to give something like this a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü