Here is my inspiration for MPS's Challenge #9 - Take Shape. Make a card or scrapbook page using shapes....I decided to use a circle for my son's basketball picture....I just love how this turned out.
Thanks for joining us today and I am enjoying seeing all of your creations.
Details:
Shoot 2 - cut at 2 1/2 inches - Sports Mania - regular and shadow
Basketballs - 2 inches - Sports Mania - regular and shadow
SCORE - 1" inch - Base Camp - regular and shadow
2010 - 1" inch - Base Camp - regular and shadow
black cardstock - 12x12
green/white fine checkered paper - Hobby Lobby
You can also use the Cricut Basketball Solutions cartridge too.
Tip - if you don't have the Tweezer Bee Tweezers....they work WONDERFUL on setting the small letters and numbers. I've seen them at the craft stores and maybe Wal-Mart. Ü A great investment for small parts. Pin It










Tracey ~This is AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Emma:)
Love it Tracey. Thank you for sharing. Loved your videos and I do know about being over busy today. I sat down about 1 hour ago and trying to get through yours and MPS's blogs so I can start tomorrow with the challenges. I haven't sat for 1 minute today. My DH has friends coming over tomorrow and he ended up going to work. So who do you think had to clean the pool, finish planting the veggie garden, edge and mow the yard, do 8 loads of laundry, clean the whole house and scrub the tile floor in the kitchen and family room. That is 500 square feet of 12" tiles. My knees are killing me. I know have to go and cook dinner and get the little one bathed and ready for settle down time before bed time. A life as a mother and wife never ends. But tomorrow is MY DAY!!! LOL I told everyone that I was not coming out of my craft room for anything except an emergency. I did make a list of the things I count as emergencies. LOL I am going to fix all the food for tomorrow tonight and DH will have to warm everything up and serve. DD is going to a friends for part of the day and I do have to go to church in the morning, but hopefully by 10 I will be home and locked in my craft room.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing and have a wonderful rest of your weekend.
Kathryn
Loved your contributions today! I haven't had time to play yet ~ I'm hoping to be able to sit down tomorrow and complete some of the challenges.
ReplyDeleteI left you an award over on my blog. Stop by to pick it up.
http://k-ekreations.blogspot.com
yes - you need the Tweezer bee - in fact I have been looking for mine these past few days... maybe it got up and flew away - or buried under my crafts but I miss them.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your LO and ideas!
Love this layout. this is something I would make. Just my style -- and yours too!!! (and yours Craft Junkie too!)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great page...I need to do 2 basketball layouts...may just be scraplifting this one...if you don't mind! I need to look for the "Shoot 2" word art...I think I've missed it on the cart. TFS!
ReplyDelete