♥ This was sent to ME by a Follower - WOW! ♥
I am super excited to show you these items that were made especially for me by a viewer, follower and fellow blogger, Amber (Staying Crafty). WOW! Aren't these totally awesome?!?!?! - Amber really outdid herself.
She has close up pictures as well as some files and template to share on her blog - click here to check that out. Soooo cool!!
Thanks Amber and I love love love everything!
♥TracyPin It
LOVE the shoes!! Everything is adorable,that was very sweet of her.
ReplyDeleteTracy,
ReplyDeleteHow nice of her! I love everything, but I agree with scrappin Momma, I love the shoes.
Stacy
You got a great pic of everything. I'm so glad you like them :)
ReplyDeleteThey are beautiful and what a sweetie to send them to you! I bet this is a gift you will cherish!
ReplyDeleteThe shoes are adorable. What a precious gift. I'll be making these for my shoe friends for sure.
ReplyDeleteThe shoes are so pretty...what a lovely surprise!
ReplyDeleteMicki
Wow, such a great gift to recieve. That is the type of mail I would love to receive. Everything is so very pretty. What a very kind and sweet person.
ReplyDeleteKathryn
Hello fellow Gyptian! Love your blog! Very creative!
ReplyDelete