************************
♥ Weekly Share for May 2, 2010 ♥
************************
Hi everyone and Happy Sunday. Thanks for joining me for another Sunday Share here at CJToo's blog. This is the post that I share some information, thank-you's, highlights and other "stuff". I hope you find it informational and enjoyable. As a thank you and wrap up for NSD - Enter for your chance to win Walk in My Garden Cricut cartridge. Click HERE for details. Ü
♥ Thanks and Kudo's ♥
First of all, many thanks to Robyn, MyPinkStamper for hosting the most awesome event all day Saturday on her blog My Pink Stamper - I had a total blast hanging out all day, watching video's, participating in challenges and interacting with visitors of my blog right here. It was definitely a busy busy day! Thanks for joining me.
♥Website Share ♥
I'd like to share a website that I've been following for awhile and thought you might find it interesting too. Tip Junkie is a place to Find Tips, Share Idea's and Shop. Sign up for newsletter to be delivered right to your inbox so you never miss a post. I really enjoy reading and also seeing all of the wonderful ideas this blog has including these Teacher Appreciation gifts HERE and ideas for Mother's Day Gift Guide HERE. Ü
♥ Cricut Tip of the Week ♥
If you are *new* to the Cricut and/or cricut crafting - you may find a helful DVD by Megan at Above Rubies Studio - Cricut A-Z is packed full of information from turning on your machine to the more advanced user. Click HERE to check that out and for order information. I understand that her next instructional DVD - Gypsy A-Z is coming out this week. YAY!
♥ Cartridge Exploration ♥
Being a blogger where most of my creations are cricut related I get asked many times "what" is my favorite cartridges? So, I thought it would be fun to share those with you today.
One of my all time favorite is Doodlecharms ~ Click HERE to see images from the handbook. Click HERE to see projects on the Cricut Message Board. I hope you find some inspiration.
My favorite font cartridge is Sesame Street font - Click HERE to see images from that cartridge.
Let's see - a couple of cartridges CJToo purchased recently included Once Upon Princess and Dinosaur Tracks. I got the OUAP at Michael's and ordered Dinosaur Tracks from Memory Miser online. Watch out for those sales cricut friends. They are everywhere...
Let's see - a couple of cartridges CJToo purchased recently included Once Upon Princess and Dinosaur Tracks. I got the OUAP at Michael's and ordered Dinosaur Tracks from Memory Miser online. Watch out for those sales cricut friends. They are everywhere...
♥ Extra Stuff to Enjoy ♥
Until next week.....
♥Tracy ~ CJToo
Pin It








Happy Sunday to you as well. NSBD was real fun. This is the first time I have participated.
ReplyDelete