This card I made for my nephew to give to one of his teachers who is pursuing other interests and will not be teaching next year. He wanted me to make something really special and fun so I think this little oinker is adorable. Here are the details.
~ Pig - Create-a-Critter cut at 3" in pink and white on shadow key
~ shading with copic markers and black & white gelly roll pens for extra doodling.
~ Critter Faces from PeachyKeenStamps for pig face. Set 754 - click here
~ Critter Faces from PeachyKeenStamps for pig face. Set 754 - click here
~ pink checkered paper - The Paper Studio - Hobby Lobby
~ Yellow cardstock
~ Embossing folder - Swirls by Quik Kutz (super cute!)
~ Border Punch - Apron Lace by Fiskars
~ You're one of a Swine'd! - Clear Dollar Stamps
~ small oval scalloped punch - Marvy
~ 3 flowers with large circle brad - Michael's
~ Pink and white polka dot ribbin - Papertrey Ink
~ Corner rounder punch - Wal-Mart
~ Kraft cardstock - 4.25 x 5.50 card
~ Kraft envelope decorated with yellow cardstock, ribbon and Good Luck stamp
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
♥ Birdie Treats ♥
Here is an adorable treat I made recently to hand out at a birthday dinner get together last week-end.
So sweet and so simple to do!
small zip lock bags - Wal-Mart (in jewelry section)
Birdie - Create-a-Critter cut at 1 1/2" pink checkered paper and black cardstock
hot pink cardstock for wing and flower
white gelly roll pen for extra doodling
1 inch circle scalloped punch - EK Success
Super Tweet stamp - MyPinkStamper Punnylicious set
black cardstock
white ink - Whisper White - Stampin' Up
white gelly roll pen - for dot of eye and doodling -PeachyKeenStamps
white cardstock - Papertrey Ink
decorative edge scissors
assorted candies to put inside bags
pop dots to add deminsion











These are adorable! your so creative and I love to see what special things you have in store for us all the time :) Thanks for sharing, great job!!
ReplyDeleteYou're one of a swine! Too cute! I really need to pick up this Create a Critter cartridge! You've made some really cute things with it! TFS!
ReplyDeleteCute!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sheena
Love the little piggy! Sweet! Love the treat bags too!
ReplyDeleteOh, that little piggy is sooo darn cute! I just received my PKS critter faces this week...I can't wait to try them out! Happy belated Birthday!
ReplyDeleteCindyb
OMG!! Everything is too cute! I just love them all.
ReplyDeleteI love them, and I just love this cart. Create a Critter, it's so much fun to use, thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I can't wait for my CAC cart to arrive...these projects are just soooo cute! I see you used your new apron punch...looks great! TFS!
ReplyDeleteSUPER CUTE Tracey :) I love seeing the stuff you come up with :)
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! You are all super duper sweet. I do this all of you.....showing you and sharing is a realy joy. Thanks for the comments.
ReplyDeleteSharon- YES, I used my new Apron Lace Punch by Fiskars.....LOVE IT!
Super cute project and it is so thoughtful of you to make a card for the teacher! I really like the fiskars border punch, I'm adding it to my wish list! TFS
ReplyDeleteBoth of these ideas are just adorable. I love the way you give the details of how you made them. I'm new to scrapbooking and cardmaking. I find great ideas here. Thanks
ReplyDeleteThat card is adorable...I love the little piggy!
ReplyDeleteBoth are really cute.
ReplyDeleteOh these are super super cute! I love the little piggy's face! and I would love if someone gave me a sweet treat like that! :) tfs!
ReplyDeleteSo Cute! Love that little piggy!
ReplyDeleteThose birdie treats are so cute! I just love this cartridge - thank you for sharing all your ideas!
ReplyDeleteJenny Kozar
jlkozar@comcast.net
How cute:) I love it, the piggy is so adorable, and the little bird goodie bags was a really nice and cute idea. I am so going to have to try it. Thanks for sharing,
ReplyDeleteMonica L.
monita23@ca.rr.com
BOTH of them are SOOOOO SUPER TWEET!!
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs,
Emma;)
oh these are super cute. LOVE your cards!
ReplyDeleteYou are awesome! How do you come up with all these great ideas? Thanks for all the ideas!
ReplyDeleteReally, really cute!!!
ReplyDelete