Hi CJToo friends....
Here is one of the Treats I told you about ~ this is my Treasure Treat Purse using cardstock, scoring, a tiny flower, brad of your choice and ribbon. Super simple to do, I promise. Ü
Here is the video so let me show you how super simple it is to do this one.....








Such a cute project, Tracy. Great video as always. hugs, eileen
ReplyDeleteI love this! I will use it for the ladies Christmas party I have each year at my house. Thanks for the great idea!
ReplyDeleteThat is too cute!!! Love the idea. TFS
ReplyDeleteSoooooo stinkin cute...cant wait to try it!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Sarah
Just adorable!! Thanks so much for this idea...I'm going to try them for Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHugs from Sharon
I love the purse idea!!! How cute!!! Great Job on the videos!! You are so welcomed about the Chat Box!!! I had so much fun chatting away with everyone and meeting new people...that I went straight over to my blog and added it on!!! Thanks again for all you do!!! I had a wonderful time Saturday at the Boolog party!!!
ReplyDeleteTracy, I really think this project came out really cute!! Good job!!
ReplyDeleteSandra :)
This is just ADORABLE, Tracy! If I wasn't buried in making favors for a baby shower, I'd have to make some of these for something cute for the ladies I work with...maybe Christmas.
ReplyDeleteTHANKS for sharing your talent.
How cute is that!! Do you mind if I use that for a Christmas dinner for the women at our church? I love it. Thanks for sharing all of your great ideas. You are amazing.
ReplyDeleteThanks Tracy, this is such a cute project. I think I might have to make these for my neighbors here in the complex for Christmas.
ReplyDelete