follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Family Christmas Tree Card & Video/Episode #64

Hi everyone.....Here is a Christmas card that you can personalize yourself using a label maker but you can definitely use your computer (for printing) or personalize with a marker or pen of your choice.  In the video I will also show you tips on how to use the Xyron make-a-sticker machine for glitter.   

Details:
The tree is cut at 6" from Christmas Cheer.
The circles are 1" punch
Label Maker tape for names
Pop Dots to make tree ornaments stand out
Skittles (red and green)

You can also see Video/Episode #63 HERE for cutting out the Christmas Tree using my Gypsy....



Project Video:
















Pin It

15 comments:

  1. Super cute and a great idea to boot!

    Have a wonderful day! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the GLITTER...I have got to invest in some Martha Stewart glitter...it seems whenever I have a 50% off coupon for Michaels, her stuff is on sale =(

    Thanks for sharing all the tips!
    have a blessed day,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. I love it.
    Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT!!! Thanks for another great video Tracy. You totally ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks CJToo friends - I love that everyone really is enjoying my creative style. YEA!

    Tracy
    CJToo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracy, Love the card, how cute. I need to start working with glitter, it adds so much. Thanks again for a great video.
    Kathy B

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the card! What a cute idea!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THIS!!! You do such creative ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tree came out so awesome! I love it!!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such fun- definitley one I will try with my girls,they will love all that glitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü