I know you've ALL been waiting for me to post this one ~ this is one of my favorite projects I did for the booo-log party but had a flat tire on the way to YouTube and couldn't get it to load right. Sorry about the delay but I hope you enjoy it now.
I start with 4 brown lunch bags, alternating the ends. Using various pattern papers, embellishments and "stuff" - just pretty it up. The ribbon is the black swiss dots from papertreyink.com and I just LOVE their ribbon. It is very high quality and very easy to manage for me.
The flowers are 2 different pink prima flowers and the glass brad hold the center. I just used my paper piercer to make a tiny hole big enough to put the brad through and secure.
The purse does have several "pockets" but since this is a purse if you put a gift inside or momentoe's please use some ribbon to secure it to prevent your goodies from falling out.
The possibilities are endless with these paper bag scrapbooks - just endless.
I had so much fun making this one and do have lots of room for improvement so I can't wait to do another.
You can watch the video here:
I start with 4 brown lunch bags, alternating the ends. Using various pattern papers, embellishments and "stuff" - just pretty it up. The ribbon is the black swiss dots from papertreyink.com and I just LOVE their ribbon. It is very high quality and very easy to manage for me.
The flowers are 2 different pink prima flowers and the glass brad hold the center. I just used my paper piercer to make a tiny hole big enough to put the brad through and secure.
The purse does have several "pockets" but since this is a purse if you put a gift inside or momentoe's please use some ribbon to secure it to prevent your goodies from falling out.
The possibilities are endless with these paper bag scrapbooks - just endless.
I had so much fun making this one and do have lots of room for improvement so I can't wait to do another.
You can watch the video here:


Pin It













Cute, cute, cute Tracy!
ReplyDeletevery cute!
ReplyDeleteI gave you the over the top award. I know you got it already, but I thought you deserved it twice. You can check it out over at my blog.
ReplyDeleteTracy, that's one cute purse for a 1st timer....nice job!! I have a few nieces who would love these!! TFS! ~Sharon
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone - had a super time putting it together! Ü
ReplyDeleteThat is way too Cute!!! Love it. TFS!
ReplyDeleteFrom ScrappinBearcub:
ReplyDeleteHi Tracy, I love your purse idea. I am going to make it for my next door neighbor, Susan. She teaches a Ladies Bible Study group on Tuesdays and I think it will be perfect for her! I am going to ask the another lady who emails the others to see if she can get me copies of pictures of the ladies in our group. I love that you made a girly one knowing you have 2 adorable boys. Thanks, Ginny
This is so ADORABLE Tracy!! LOVE it!!
ReplyDeleteLovely...so cute...thanks por sharing with us
ReplyDelete