follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Using Vinyl on Car Windows

The cricut makes it super simple to decorate your car windows for that perfect occassion.  For my usual visitors you know that I am planning and getting ready for my huge craft show the first week in December.  Being on a tight budget I find anyway I can to get the word out and have been painting my car windows with this information the last few years as a way of advertising as I drive around town and in the area.  This year (since discovering the cricut in March 2009) I couldn't wait to use white vinyl to get my message out.  Here are a few pictures. 

I purchased the vinyl by the roll at signwarehouse.com and let me tell you they have wonderful customer service, communication and ship quickly (within a few days) - It was totally awesome to order from there. I designed everything in my Gypsy on the 12"x24" mat and love that I could design and save my designs on my Gypsy. I am loving my Gypsy more and more. The font is from Sesame Street Font.






Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Great job, I can't wait 2 try this

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cooooool is that! WOW - thanks for showing us all of this neat stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea... I have Girl Scout cookies coming up so I might just have to try it out!! Thanks!!!

    Karen Campbell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new blog design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute!! Love it. I'll have to check out that website for vinyl. One of the Sunday School teachers at church is wanting to put vinyl scriptures on the wall, but prices ran VERY expensive to buy them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü