follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, November 07, 2009

A Country Christmas Paper Stack used in Video #57


Howdy CJToo friends,

I received so many emails about the paper stack that I used in Video #57 ~ Snowman Family Christmas Card about the brand name, where did I find it, etc..... 

The paper stack is very primitive country with cute santas, snowmen, christmas trees, reindeer, crackled looking pages, etc.  It has my name written all over it (figure of speech).  Ü 

After so much interest in this paper stack I did a little research.  It is exclusive to Hobby Lobby meaning there is not a brand name on the paper stack.  It is part of the Christmas 2009 items that Hobby Lobby has this year.  I found this paperstack in the Christmas section of Hobby Lobby and not the normal scrapbooking items.  This is the information on the back of the paper stack.

Christmas 2009
A Country Christmas
CMAS0954

Maybe this information will be helpful in locating one of the super holiday paper stacks. 

Good Luck everyone and I hope this helped clear up a little on how and where to find it. 

Hugs,
Tracy
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Tracy. Oh, I received my stamp set today. I love it! And, I love, love, love your card. Thanks again for the boo-log and the chance to win. hugs to you, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy. I was told by my local Hobby Lobby that they make their own paper. I have no idea how or why. I guess that is why it is exclusive to Hobby Lobby. Thank you so much. I love your blog.

    JENNY

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in northern California and all we have is Joanns and Michaels. A lot of the LSS have closed - more than half in the bay area. No Hobby Lobby here --- guess I'll have to take a vacation to TX. :)

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. No luck @ 3 area HL. I am so crushed. If anyone finds an extra stack, I'd love to buy one from you and pay shipping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü