follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Thanks from CJToo......

I put together a little video to show you some of the projects that I did for my 1st Halloween Boo-Log Party as well as a few that are going to be posted this week. Those 3 hours I had allotted for the party flew by and I just ran out of time....but I have some cute projects coming up for you my CJToo friends....

This video is me, CJToo thanking you for an awesome party and showing you a few project video's coming up this next week.

Thanks again everyone..........you gals are the BEST!

Oh yes, make sure you have checked the WINNERS blog posts. There are a few winners I have not heard from via email yet. Please contact me via email....with your mailing address. Ü

xoxo,
Tracy


Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,

    I cant wait to see how to make that PURSE OMGosh...I love purses and I love pink and I love mini albums and I LOVE PAPER...doesnt get much better =)
    I emailed you my address just now!!!

    Thanks again..have fun getting ready for your craft fair...wish I could come!!!

    have a blessed day,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy,

    I had to leave early but what a fun time it was. I am anxious to see the video on your snowman family card as well as the lunch bag purse.

    Thank you again,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gale (: The Happy StamperNovember 2, 2009 at 6:00 AM

    Hey Tracy,
    You did such a fabulous job on saturday and I enjoyed all the fun vidoes and darling projects you made. You were quite a busy lady!
    Good luck with your upcoming craft fair, they are tons of fun, but also alot of work. I am sure your wreaths and whatnot are adorable.
    Thanks again for making Halloween such a treat!
    Your friend in Jersey,
    Gale (: The Happy Stamper
    e-mail: thehappystamper1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that purse, oooh i can't wait to see how you made that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy, Oh it was fantastic to see you on your video! You are so super sweet! I can't wait to see the purse album video!!! That is soo cute! Good luck with your craft fair and I can't wait to see what you have instore for us next!
    CindyB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a great time at your party! Now I'm off to watch your treat bag video...can't wait to see the video for the scrapbook purse!

    ~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Tracy, We love ya girl!!! I am so excited for you, your blog, and your craft show!!! Just make sure that once the craft show is over you come back and play with us!!! I love your new blog paper and thank you so much for the blog award. I will post it on my Friday's FYI post!!! Have a great day. I can't wait to see more of the boolog party videos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog, and have to say, "WOW!" Incredible talent. Thanks for sharing.

    Injoy Stampin',
    Robyn
    www.injoystampin.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just have to say that your purse paper bag album is adorable. I love the paper you used? Could you tell me what line it is or who makes it? I need to get me some as I love pink to pieces. Good luck on your craf show and I hope it is a huge success for you and your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa - the paper is from Hobby Lobby - The Paper Studio. I found it in the individual sheets in the racks. They were 12 x 12 sheets that I cut down to the sizes I needed.

    Thanks so much for stopping by and for the comments everyone!

    CJToo friends are the BEST!
    Hugs!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü