follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Video #18 ~ Cowboy Birthday Invitations using PDDU





Can you say "giddy up, Cowboy?" Well, my little cowboy, Spencer is turning 3 years old very soon. I thought long and hard about party invitations because the possibilities are endless. Anyhoo's, this is what I came up with. I used the PDDU - Paper Doll Dress Up Cricut Cartridge to create this little cute invitation.


Please note that there are 2 videos with this project, part 1 & 2. Due to YouTube's rules video's are cut at 10 minutes in length. I have lots of ideas and tutorials for the cricut in this video that I didn't want to cut including the Auto Fill button, Multi-Cut and Set Paper Size. So I expanded this tutorial for 2 video's each being about 10 minutes = 20 minutes of your time. I also give you tips on layering in this project as layering can be tricky.

please note that I do have birthay music in these video's so turn down your speakers so you don't get into trouble....hehehehee

Hugs,
Tracy


Video #18 Part 1




Video #18 Part 2






Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Your invitation is adorable.. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracy - this invitation is super. I love the layering. Your video's are very informative. Thanks girlie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great and very informative site you have here. I am definitely going to start following your site. I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the video. I have the Cricut and layering down pat, but what I'm lacking is the very thing you're so good at--personalizing them and making them super, duper cute. I would love more videos on that sort of thing. I think it comes naturally to some, but it does NOT come naturally to me. Your face and stitching are adorable. Please consider showing some ways to add those special touches. Thanks!

    Michelle in Texas (in Amarillo)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is so cute!!! I love PDDU!
    Keep up the great work! I love coming to visit your blog and watching your videos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I love it! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just tooooo CUTE!! I cant believe you are on #18!! That is AWESOME girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed watching the video, and I learned what those arrow buttons were for! I feel silly not knowing before, but we learn everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the invitation!! When I first saw the paperdolls cartridge I thought I would never use it but after seeing this I am going to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your website. How informative. I learned about the multi cut feature. Thanks. I love learning the unexpected. I appreciate your sharing so much info with the community.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü