follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cricut Basics ~ Video #1 Cricut Cartridges

Are you new to the Cricut or are your curious to know more about the cricut cartridges, regular and solutions? How about the keypad overlay, handbook and function buttons? Then this basic video is for you. This is the first of several Cricut Basic Videos designed to help the beginner or not so newbie. Thanks for watching and for your feedback.

xoxo,
Tracy


Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you I am very new to my cricut and these video's will be very helpful.

    gp

    ReplyDelete
  2. super video Tracy. You are very clear and easy to understand. Thanks for helping out us newbies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for doing these videos. You can never have too much help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for explaining the difference between cartridges. That really helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tribute to Michael Jackson. I love all your videos. I signed on as a follower. Again thanks. tacyn@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thnnk you...great video...looking forward to watching your other videos too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank-you again! I am starting at the beginning to watch all of your videos..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü