Here is a card that I made using the Indie Solutions Cricut Cartridge for the heart, spade, diamond and club. I printed the greeting off of my computer but you can use whatever greeting you'd like.
*NOTE* I fixed the sound gap and reloaded the video to YouTube....
Please leave me a comment so I will know that you are watching and liking these video's....It really encourages me to start on the next one. I appreciate that....Ü









Great card project Tracy. Love that pattern paper. Cute idea with the window. I stop by to watch all of your video's thanks for taking the time to make them. They are great.
ReplyDeleteAnother super project Tracy.
ReplyDeleteI really like this card! very cute idea!!
ReplyDeleteI love the music in the video! Great match. Your card is very nice, I love the idea.
ReplyDeleteAn awesome idea for a male card.. and I love the sentiment too, it goes so well with the card.
ReplyDeleteVery nice card.
ReplyDeleteYour Husband will love it.
My Husband like to get handmade cards.
He had save every card that I ever got or made bim for 39 years.
I love this card, Tracy... and the inside sentiment is so clever! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing that handsome card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the video, Tracy!! Love the card, especially the sentiment. I'm sure your husband will love it. Looking forward to watching more video projects!!
ReplyDeleteWow, wonderful idea for a card! Love all of your videos:o) TFS
ReplyDeleteAwesome card Tracy, keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteBTW, there is something waiting for you over on my blog, go check it out.
hugs,
Kristina
Tracy...another great card project.
ReplyDeleteYou have the best video's. My husband even likes to sit and watch them. Keep em' coming. I'm learning alot from your videos.....Thanks, Tammie