follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Monday, July 13, 2009

Video #16 ~ Flower Messages Card





Hi everyone.....

It's amazing where we crafters find our inspiration. I found a simple roll of flower ribbon and fell in love with it. It inspired me to create this card the same day I bought it....Ü

This is not just a traditional open and close card but rather the individual flowers open and close - different huh? Do you own thing with it.

I used Hello Kitty Greetings for the flowers.....

Thanks for watching the video....

p.s. thanks for leaving me a comment and let me know what you think about this different idea.....

Hugs,
Tracy





Pin It

8 comments:

  1. cute idea....I like this. thanks for sharing your videos with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Tracy! I really like it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card, Tracy. And, what a clever idea. I feel a major scraplift coming on!

    hugs, eleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Would never have thought of doing the flowers that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your talents. I found your link on the FromCtoshiningC site.
    ShawnfromMN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good idea! I would have never thought to do that you get use to the same old cards. Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü