I am super excited about this duo of video's I have just created for you. Video #8 and Video #9 go together. In the first video #8I will show you how I created the envelope using the Wild Card cricut cartridge. In Video #9 I show you how I create a card to go along with the matching envelope my toddler's swim instuctor so in Video #8 you will see the envelope creation and in Video #9 I have the coordinating card.
Leave me a comment, let me know what you think or just to say hi.....
Thanks for watching....
Video #9 ~ You Rock! Card
Hugs, TracyPin It







Wonderful projects Tracy. Cute card too I hope his swim teacher likes it.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure his swim teacher will love it. THanks for another great video.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card. I just spent a lot of time making this same card by hand. I forgot about this one Lesson learned!
ReplyDeletegreat video's. Love your blog and thanks for the tutorials.
ReplyDeleteThanks Tracy, I love the envelope. I may just have to get this cart.
ReplyDelete