Here is a simple scrapbook layout I put together for my toddler, Spencer. This past Spring we paid my good friend a visit to check our her new shop....as I was talking to my friend about her new store, he quickly took advantage of her bracelet basket and filled his arms with her bracelets...it was the cutest thing ever.
The pattern paper is from the DCWV Animal Crackers paper stack. I the jumbled BOY is from Graphically Speaking and 100% is cut from Learning Curve. I also included a journaling block to capture the moment, month and his age. To mat my pictures I used a 4 1/2 x 6 x1/2 piece of photo paper and inked around the edges with my stamp pads in different colors.
I know he will be very happy to look back on this memory when he is say...hmmmm..16...HA!
I appreciate your comments.
Hugs,
Tracy










Wow - what a great 2-page LO - I may have to scrap lift this one!!! TFS!!
ReplyDeleteCute layout!! Love the colors, too!!
ReplyDeleteLove the layout!
ReplyDeleteI love this layout, Tracy. I especially like how the pattern paper plays off Spencer's "bracelets". :) Such great coordination! And you might as well get a padlock now... because it looks like he's going to be a heartbreaker with that smile and personality. :) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteWow, your layout is almost as adorable as your son! Great use of color and pattern. Fabulous job!
ReplyDeletehugs, eileen
Thanks for sharing...I also have 2 boys and always enjoy looking at boy inspired stuff =)
ReplyDeleteHave a Blessed Day,
Sarah Lee
forscrapsake@msn.com
Thanks for sharing...I also have 2 boys and I enjoy looking at boy inspired stuff =)
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed day,
Sarah Lee
forscrapsake@msn.com
Hi Tracy
ReplyDeleteI've left something for you on my blog.
hugs, eileen
Too Precious.
ReplyDeleteLori
LOVE the colors your lil one is sooo adorable!!!
ReplyDeletehugs
Brenda
Excellent layout!!! The way the colors go together look totally great.
ReplyDeleteConnie
Snowgirl974@aol.com
Another great video!!! Keep em coming!!!
ReplyDelete