follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, July 03, 2009

Video #10 ~ Scrap'nTote Kids Birthday Project

Hi everyone.....in this video I create one of my original Scrap'nTote's for my niece's birthday party. I actually created 2 but show how I did one in this post. This is also my July Week 3 prize drawing ~ the winner will receive an original Scrap'nTote created by me and filled with tons of scrapbooking supplies. A winner will be drawn on Saturday July 25th. To enter leave a comment in my July Blog Contest post. Blog followers will automatically be entered once and if you leave a comment you will be entered also. Good Luck.

These Scrap'nTotes are great for kids parties. Just created, fill and give an original gift that someone will enjoy for many years.

Let me know what you think....

Hugs,
Tracy


Pin It

12 comments:

  1. I am sure they are going to love them.. What a great auntie you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea. I have done bags in the past, but like this idea much better.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tracy...that is a CUTE idea!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful project! I have two younger nieces I might have to "scraplift" your idea for!

    Thanks Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet idea. Grandkids would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute~!!! I would have never thought to do something like this. Your nieces will love it.

    nickey

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute!! What a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing they do make wonderful gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the great idea. 2 of my grandaughters are moving to Barcelona,Spain(we live in Indiana)in August and I am making them each a box to full of little 'thinking of you' gifts that their Mom can give them when they are having a homesick day when they first move over there. These 'Scrap n Tote' boxes will be perfect to hold some of their gifts and the girls will love the totes, also. They are 5 and 6 years old and love to crft with me and LOVE the Cricut. Keep the great ideas coming-I love your sight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really liked your scrap'n tote kids project
    I have a few great Granddaughter\s that would like them
    Carol from Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was too cute. I may have to use that idea.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ADORE this project! My girls and I made one this past weekend for an upcoming bday party! Cannot wait to see how much she'll LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing such a creative but easy (thank you) idea! Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü