Cupcakes are the "thing" right now, at least in the card decorating world they are. Here is a super simple project that is a card project and I call it a "gift in itself" because when you open up the "icing" of the cupcake it reveals the message of the card, mine says Happy Birthday and the liner of the cupcake hides the "gift". Perfect for gift cards or cold hard cash....Ü If you'd like to find out how I created this simple card please watch my video.
As always I really appreciate the comments and feedback. This way I know you are enjoying the video's and visiting my blog. THANKS!
Tracy, this is just tooo cute!!!! I don't have the cartridge, but I know that I have a cupcake on a cartridge somewhere...thank you sooo much for the idea and inspiration!!!!!
Loved the video. I also made a cup cake card using doodlecharms cart, no ribbons though used glitter glue to make some of the dots like sprinkles. great card
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü
Tracy....OMG - this is the cutest card EVER. Your creativity amazes me. Great job and I am so proud of you. Great video!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteTracy, this is just tooo cute!!!! I don't have the cartridge, but I know that I have a cupcake on a cartridge somewhere...thank you sooo much for the idea and inspiration!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this! I have a birthday card I need to make and I was giving a gift card so this will be the perfect thing to do! Great job Tracy!
ReplyDeleteGreat gift card......
ReplyDeleteCute card! Thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDeleteSuzanne
this card is so cute!! thanks for making all the videos... Love watching them
ReplyDeleteLinda
Tracy, this was super cute. I love love this idea. I definately have to try this.
ReplyDeleteThat is soooo CUTE!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing your videos!
Bye from TEXAS !
(San Antonio!)
Thanks for sharing, I may try this one soon.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletePeggy
This is super cute!! I definitely have to give this a try, thanks so much for posting the video, you make it look so easy!! =)
ReplyDeleteTracy....I enjoy your videos very much. The cupcake card is very cute. You are a very talented person.
ReplyDeleteI love love love your videos. You definitely have a knack for this. I appreciate the information and knowledge you are sharing with us newbies.
ReplyDeleteGP
Love the cupcake.
ReplyDeleteAt first i thought it was going to be like the flowerpost cards. Nice to see something different.
Lori
Loved the video. I also made a cup cake card using doodlecharms cart, no ribbons though used glitter glue to make some of the dots like sprinkles. great card
ReplyDeleteVERRRRY CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn
(tnscrapper)
what a cute card!!! adorable!! thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteI love this card!! How unique! You are awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove the cupcake! What a great idea and it did not look hard to make. Thanks for the videos they are awesome!
ReplyDeleteLove you card, you are a great teacher. Very clear and consise with your directions. Great Job
ReplyDeleteour cuppy cake card is darling! Thanks! I am now a 'follower'!
ReplyDeleteFrom Fran in Utah
Such a cute idea to use the envelope for a pocket!! Genius!!
ReplyDeletewww.joyslife.com