follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Video #7 ~ Shoe "Bling Bling" Card



Here is a project video, my very first project video I might add. I have lots to perfect but appreciate the comments and feedback.

Here is a picture of the card I am creating in the video.....



Here is the video....thanks for watching....Ü




Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Great video they are getting better and better. I hope your sister-in-law loves it

    ReplyDelete
  2. great video. I like the way the show turned out. thanks for making these video's for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry I meant to say "shoe" not "show".

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the tutorial on the ATG gun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card!! What a cute idea!! Keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah haaaaa thanks for sharing these tips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü