follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, June 19, 2009

Video #2 ~ Cricut "Storage & Stuff"

Hi everyone.....

I created and uploaded another video for Cricut beginners ~ this is the targeted audience for this video - but I also show you my cricut cartridge storage that works for me.

In this video I explain:

  • the tool kit (and my take on each tool capability)
  • a couple of other tools I use including small tweezers and the spatula
  • my cricut storage set up in my craft room including my cricut cartridge boxes
  • explain the difference between regular cricut cartridges and the cricut solution cartridges
  • my cricut storage for my cricut solution cartridges
If you are new to the cricut, I think you may find this video very helpful to explain a few things. When I was new to the cricut I wanted to find everything I could about "why" this does this and "what stuff do I need" ~ so my intent in this video was to help someone out who is brand new to cricut and may have some of these same questions.
I love my cricut cartridge storage. I view them as my lil' "trophies" as many of them I won at the last minute on Ebay. Very exciting.....Ü During the months of March, April and May I kept the postal service puuuurty busy on Deer Road.....HA!
I'd appreciate any comments or feedback for my video's. I am new and will get better and better. If you have suggestions or requests - I am open to hearing them all and will accommodate if I can.
p.s ~ THANK YOU to all of my friends who have left me comments on the MB and here about my video's - I read each and everyone of them. You're the best online friends a gal can have EVER!
Until next time,
Tracy


Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Great Video's, :)
    I'm sure there are a lot of ppl out there that will find these Videos very helpful in using their Cricuts. I know it is time consuming to sit and read all the info, when all you want to do is use your Cricut ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm coming to your house! I have only 6 carts...lol Great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Video Tracy!! Where were you when I first started ;)LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. great video CraftJunkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy

    Great videos!!!! I love your blog. I have some catching up to do, I only have 7 cartridges, and 1 solutions cartridge. I also need an expression, but will just have to work with the baby bug for now.

    Would love to see a video of your craft space.

    Thanks for sharing your talents!!!!


    Marilyn
    (tnscrapper on fctsc board)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy,
    Great video. What type camera are you using? I can't wait to meet you in September over here in Houston. I see we both have a cartridge problem. LOL
    Still working on organizing mine.
    Thanks,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    Just wanted to say that I also have the little shelf from lowes behind my cricut - work perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the video Tracy. I just bought my baby bug over the weekend and am trying to learn all I can! Didn't know what the differences were between the cartridges, and now I do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the video! your Video will be featured on http://scrappinoutloud.blogspot.com tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü