follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Video #1 ~ Exploring the Cuttlebug



Hi Everyone ~ well I finally got my first video created and uploaded to You Tube.
I did not realize how long it takes to upload a video. It took a very long time.
Anyhoo's, in this video I explore the cuttlebug embossing folders.
Thanks for watching and check back for more video's soon....

Hugs!
Tracy
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job Tracy!! Keep em coming girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tutorial. I can't wait to see what you do next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video!! I cannot wait to get my cuddlebug. I am really glad that you are doing these videos it gives me good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to have a CUTTLEBUG now! Thanks a million for showing us what the different folders look like on paper! GREAT IDEA! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü