follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, June 04, 2009

For the Bride to Be.....Card


A friend's daughter is getting married soon and I am invited to her bridal shower this Sunday. I wanted to make a card but didn't quite know what I wanted to make.
I couldn't find any bridal shower things that popped out at me so I decided on a happy couple. I came up with this card and I think it turned out "okay". The crystal stickles really give the brides dress some zing and bling. Stickles is glitter glue found at craft stores. I haven't seen it at Wal-Mart yet - but that doesn't mean they are not there. I love it how it brings your creation to life.


I used the bride and groom off of the Solutions Wedding cartridge. Cut at 3" and then used the shadow feature also.




Pin It

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü