follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, June 13, 2009

All Star Baseball Team Project

This is the project I have been working on for the last week or so. My nephew (and godson) made the 9-year olds All-Star baseball team and I made these wooden baseballs personalized for each all-star player on the team.
They will hang these one the fence when they play their game. The ball is actually the size of a dinner plate as that is what I used as my template. I drew them on 1/2" plywood and my wonderful hubby cut them out on the ban saw. I painted them up and personalized them with each boys name and jersey number. I think they turned out great.


Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü