follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Monday, June 22, 2009

Suggestion Box

I would love to have your suggestions or requests for future video's. If there are certain tips or techniques you are curious about - I'd love to see if I can accommodate. I am not making any promises but this will give me an idea of what you are interested in.

Just leave a comment here (you are welcomed to leave it anonymously if you'd like). I will check it often for your suggestions, requests etc.

Thanks for checking my blog,
Tracy
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I would like to see a project card video using your cricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a card made from start to finish using either WildCard or Home Decor.

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower of your blog & cannot get to it from the lin on my blog. This is the explanation that I got:

    There has been an error of some kind. Ack!
    FeedBurner could not deliver this feed to you because of the specific problem listed below:
    Feed Address: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/CraftJunkie2

    HTTP Error (Code) and Message: (404) Feed not found error: FeedBurner cannot locate this feed URI.

    What can I do about this?
    If you are a potential or current subscriber, contact the publisher to notify them that their feed content is not available. This may be temporary problem that requires their intervention to resolve, or the publisher may have permanently removed the feed from FeedBurner.
    If you are the publisher of this feed, sign into FeedBurner and visit your feed's “Troubleshootize” tab to view FeedMedic, our automated diagnostic report for your feed. A cause for the problem, and tips for troubleshooting it, may be found there.

    Please let me know when this is taken care of & I will re-do my following.
    Thanks,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü