follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, December 21, 2012

Recycled Can Santa Belly Christmas Arrangement

Happy Friday before Christmas everyone! 

I have a super simple idea to share with  you today and I'm not kidding.  

I saw a very similar idea over at Sew Many Ways {here} a few years ago and it always stayed on my "to do list".  When I needed something quick for my office I decided it was time to make my Santa Belly can arrangement.  Sorry I don't have "in progress" pics but I assure you it is super simple to do.

I used an empty coffee can, red duct tape, black duct tape and gold scrapbook paper.





I wrapped the entire can with red duct tape.
I then wrapped a black duct tape around middle of can
For Santa's belt buckle I cut out a rectangle and then cut out a smaller rectangle in the middle.

Fill can with various floral decor and you're all set!  



~Tracy


Sharing with these linking parties this week!
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. WOW!!Gorgeous!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the greenery! Thank you for sharing! I did cans like this a while ago, but didn't think of using tape!! Good idea!

    Merry Christmas!
    Terri
    http://www.beyond-relevance.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super cute Tracy!! I've been doing a Santa belly theme this year, from my Christmas Cards to gift wrap and even a couple of scrabble tile necklaces!! :) Your flower arrangement is so perfect. :)

    Hugs, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. I love your arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea, Tracy! Hope you have a very blessed Christmas! ~Kelly @ Eyes on the Source

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that is just adorable and looks so easy to make. Way to go Tracy, another winner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü