follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Skyler!

Happy Birthday Skyler!  

It's hard to believe that my spiky haired sweet boy is turning 16 today.  
Driver's License here we come! 


~Tracy


Sharing with these linking parties this week!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Time flies, doesn't it?! Great layout, love the lettering. And a good looking young man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my how time flies by :( My youngest daughter turned 18 last year and it just seems like yesterday that I was carrying around my pudgy little firstborn son boo hoo. Have fun with them while they are still young :) Hope you and your family have a wonderful Happy New Year!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is wonderful, lovely photos. I agree, time just flies by. Our children are such special gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü