follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holly Jolly Toppers "on top" of Red Velvet Cupcakes!

These cupcakes are as yummy as they look and the Holly Jolly Cupcake Toppers I shared with you yesterday {here} add some extra cuteness.  

As I've mentioned before I'm a cake box mix baker and this Red Velvet mix from Duncan Hines is my absolute favorite.  Adding Cream Cheese frosting makes everything taste a little better and this did not disappoint.  


Supplies:
Red Velvet cake mix
Cream Cheese frosting
holly candy sprinkles
Holly Jolly cupcake toppers {seen here}

Bake cupcakes according to pkg. directions; top with cream cheese frosting.
Insert cupcake topper and show them off! 



~Tracy


Sharing with these linking parties this week!
Pin It

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü