follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cricut Circle Stampede

Hi everyone....I'd love to know if any of my CJToo Friends is planning to go to the Cricut Circle Stampede (Swarm) March 18-20, 2011 in Frisco, Texas.  I'm planning to be there and would love to meet any of you if you are going too.  If you haven't gotten the details yet click -->HERE<-- to find out all about it.  My friend Tammy Skinner is coordinating the huge event  sponsored by Provo Craft and I know that she and her team will put on one heck of a show for us.  WooooHoooo....I'm saving my $$ and can't wait!  ÜÜÜ

Even if you are not part of the Cricut Circle you can still sign up as it is open to everyone.  Click on the logo for more information to see the details.  Hurry before all spaces are taken.  Ü 

♥Tracy
Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I wish I could, Tracy! You guys are going to have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be there! I am sooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WISH I was closer!! I am all the way in Vancouver, WA!! :(

    Have some fun for me too, please!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I've lived closer :( You gals have blast and send lots of pics , ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lucky You are! I wish I lived anywhere close to some crafty fun lol!!! have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have tons of fun and take lots of pictures for us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be there Tracy! I can barely stand the wait. So excited to see you in person:o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to be there. Can't wait for this event. Hope I see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sage and I are driving down from St. Louis and cannot wait to meet you, Tracy, and all of the great girls who will be there. It's going to be soooo mch fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü