I am thrilled to be a part of such an amazing team of TALENTED crafters and can not wait to get started. If you've been a follower of my blog or a frequent viewer you may have seen some of my many projects I've used with her stamps and it's only going to get better!!! Woot! Woot! I have been a big fan of Robyn's (like so many of us are) and have been a follower of her blog for several years.....I have also seen her do some amazing things through introducing us to her very own stamp line and Cricut DVD's where she has quite a few in her library.....2011 is going to present even more MPS products for us to enjoy....so hold on to your crafting seat because there will be lots of creativity to share.
To see a complete list of the 2011 My Pink Designers Team - {CLICK HERE}
To see CJToo's My Pink Stamper Category projects {CLICK HERE}
My Pink Stamper Products - {CLICK HERE}
I have a project on my craft table that I will be sharing this week as well as some from my CJToo Friends! Stay tuned for lots of fun stuff!
♥TracyPin It







Congrats girl! You will be great!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on making the TEAM! I've been watching your videos for a long time--so excited to be working with you!
ReplyDeleteMaria :-)
Congratulations on being a Pink Designer! I'm excited for the chance to work with you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tracy!! You deserve it!! Such an honor!! I'm sure you'll do wonderful things.
ReplyDeletehugs (and squeals) - Cheryl
Congrats on being selected for the design team.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you Tracy!! Its no wonder you were chosen- you have such a way with paper! Way to go girl!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I am so so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is so exciting. I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2011!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your amazing craftiness! I am a fan and it is an honor to be on the design team with you! YAY!
ReplyDelete~Raechel
Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO congrats my super crafty friend...so happy for you!!! You sooooo deserve it!!!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Sarah
Tracy,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!on being a Pink Stamper Designer...love both site (MPS and yours)
Well deserved! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That's awesome news! I can't wait to see what you create.
ReplyDeleteTFS!
Lauren
Congratulations! I have been following yor for a few months now and love your creations. Can't wait to see all your new Pink creations!
ReplyDeleteHappy Scrapping!
~Saundra :)
Congrats Tracy! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYay! Tracy
ReplyDeleteI have loved your designs for so long and your videos I was just super crazy with excitment to hear your name Iam so looking forward to design with you and all the great fun we are going to have
Big Create Hugs
Edna
Congrats Tracy!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
CindyB
Congrats!! You deserve it! Keep up the great work!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tracy!!!
ReplyDeleteYay Tracy!! I'm so excited to be working with you--this is going to be so much fun :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Tracy! I am so happy that Robyn picked you to be on her team. You certainly deserve it.You always put so much into the crafts you make,yet make them simple to follow along even for newbies like me. Thanks for all you do. Hugs Lizabeth
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I am not surprised because your work is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome..congrats!
ReplyDeletecongrats Tracey...she is lucky to have you !!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Tracey. You know I am a big fan of yours and I don't think Robyn could have picked a more talented design team
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you!!!! So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making the team! I'm looking forward to working w/ you. :)
ReplyDeletePam
Simply-Pam.blogspot.com
Looking forward to know you better and create along at MPS DT. ...HUGS...SK :)
ReplyDelete