follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

::Love is in the Air:: Blog Hop ~ Coming Soon!

My good friend and CJToo Design Team member....Ms. Amber at Staying Crafty is hosting her very first blog hop on Thursday January 20th.  You are in for a special treat because she is also on the Design Team for SP & Company and I've been invited to hop along with 6 other talented crafters showing off some adorable stamps.  Click ~~> HERE <~~ to find out all of the details and check back on Thursday 1/20/11 when I'll post my blog hop project for you.  There will be some prizes at each blog including a grand prize, a challenge and lots of inspiration for those valentine's, weddings, or other "lovey dovey" projects.  Ü



Have a super day everyone and I'll see you very soon! 
♥TracyPin It

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait. TFS I'll check it out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy

    I will be visiting the hop, sounds like fun!
    Go check out my blog, I left something there for you!(posted 1-19-2011)
    Bonnie
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE!!!! going to have to lift some ideas!! I am loving the bff card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    slotr04 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü