follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's My Party Blog Hop with Alex!



===================



Hi everyone and welcome to "It's My Party Blog Hop" with Alex @ You Had Me at Craft.  Happy Birthday sweet lady!  If you came from Theresa's blog @ The Scrapbooking Queen you are on the right trail. If you want to start at the beginning hop over to Alex's blog to begin. To help celebrate her birthday Alex invited lots of wonderful crafters/bloggers to hop along with her this week-end. 

Don't forget to leave a comment at all of the blogs on the Blog Hop Trail - all of the comments will be eligible for the Grand Prizes - you can view those at Alex's blog.  :)
  
The theme of the Blog Hop is parties....:) So for my project I decided to make a gift card (or money) holder. Something simple and cute :) I had the idea of having the front of the card resemble a present.....whatcha think?  :)


Inside of card with slot for gift card or $$

Recipe:
side view of brown sack for card holder

stamps - My Pink Stamper tie on tag with extra ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit all of the blogs, leave a comment and enter for your chance to win some awesome prizes.....click on the button below to visit the fabulous and talented Trish. 


***HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX***
Pin It

349 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!!!! LOVE it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAH!!! WE ARE IN A BLOG HOP TOGETHER!!!WHOOHOO!!!!! I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR PROJECT MY FRIEND! SUPER CUTE LIKE ALWAYS!
    BIG GYPSY HUGS,
    EMMA;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay-- I have to say your project is SO cute--but, my favorite part is the gift card ;) That part made me smile!! :) I've actually misplaced a gift card--using it as an example for a photo!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love how you added the pocket inside!! Great idea! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that project totolly rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love ther card. I love how you put the gift card inside.. TFS..
    Theresa
    Juicycreations808@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. I love your card! Fabulouso! me(at)glorajean(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a very beautiful Blog. I enjoyed my visit very much. Thanks. Linda from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your card! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have to say this is just to cute! I wish I had seen this at Christmas. I looked all over for a way to make a gift card holder. I will be writing this card recipe down!! Thank you for sharing!!

    Rachel
    rachelspapercrafts@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great card, will be copying in.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card! The GC holder on the inside is perfect! I will definately have to try this one.
    TFS!

    twlwtw1 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Tracy - haven't been able to stop by much lately, but had to stop and comment on this cute card/giftcard holder. Absolutely love it!! Great job!


    Jess (aka Sparksgal)
    ncscrapper77 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I love your card and the gift card holder!!! fab!!!

    thanks and hope to attend the ustream.
    luv2scrap44 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a super fun card. Love the look of the ribbon on the front and inside. Awesome Tracy.

    evl14512 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!! What a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute gift card holder and I love the way you did that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card. TFS and I am a follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Tracy this is so adrorable! That bow is so yummy! Great job!

    http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the card and the colors in the ribbon is the greatest! too cute

    teresap12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG I am so scraplifting this idea. The bow is beautiful. I would love to see how you made it. and the whole design of the card is just cool. :d
    HUGS
    Meighen

    ReplyDelete
  22. So very cute! Love the card.... Thanks for doing the Blog Hop

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh, I would love to see a video on how you did the bag for the gift card holder! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good job.. might have to copy this if its alright.. love the bag pocket for the gift card. Thanks for the chance to blog hop...

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a fabulous idpammej1@yahoo.com
    http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogsot.com/
    I am already a followerea, I love it. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  26. Awesome gift card! TFS
    djhu98 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very cute & I love how you did the pocket inside.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very cute card~~~I got a couple pkgs of those birthday hats too~~they are sooo cute! Thanks for sharing!
    I'm a follower too!
    Diana B.
    crb underscore deb at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very cute card!! I love it!! I love all your projects...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love the colors of the brown and green. Love it! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your card is so cute, love the gift card pocket on the inside. Really great job, TFS!!
    Diana
    Daisylovecreations.blogspot.com
    daisylove1020@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. OH my gosh that is just adorable. I love the green and brown! And I love that you used a little sack as the gift card holder. Clever. I've been a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Debbie Kissel (kissall@bellsouth.net)January 15, 2011 at 9:40 AM

    What a cute card! LOVE what you did. THANKS for sharing

    kissall@bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  34. Very cute card, but I didn't see the word!

    cbarwick@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your card. I am always looking for ways to creatively give gift cards.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Super cute, I love that green and brown combo!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very cute card. Thanks for sharing.

    vwilson577 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. So very cute! love all the attention to detail.

    Darlene
    desaucier at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  39. Awesome card. Thanks for sharing!! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Very Creative. Love the colors and layout. thanks for sharing.
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. That is absolutely precious! My mother in law is the card maker in the family, but I think I could scraplift and use this. What a great way to present a gift card:)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I really love your card,the colors used are my fav.

    stockg7 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Very cute! I love it! Thanks for sharing! chrisbrown1973@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love this it is a super idea!! TFS

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love your card -- very shabby chic!

    Vickie
    vchamness@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love this!

    charna
    charnascarpati@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. I LOVE this card! What a great idea!! Thanks for sharing this!! I am def gonna use this in the future!
    http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thanks for the idea. So neat. I remember you from last night with pink stamper blog. These 2 are my first blogs. Lots of fun and ideas. Thanks for sharing.
    gram gram 66 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I love the unique gift card holder! I'll have to try it someday!

    ReplyDelete
  50. very cute card and great idea.
    Cherylann (prinkles)
    prinkles@woh.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great gift card holder. I have some little brown bags that came with tags in them. Never knew what to do with them but I think I do now. TFS! Carrie
    cau0617 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. so cute great card

    Cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. Super cute card...I love it
    kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    http://kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  54. Nice gift card holder! Super cute!

    Julie L.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I love your card! What a great idea to use the small brown sack for the gift card holder! You have such wonderful ideas. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  56. A gift card is always a great present for a birthday and thank you for another great idea to incorporate it to a card.

    ReplyDelete
  57. What a great project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Your card is awesome! I love the craft card stock :-)

    ReplyDelete
  59. You are a busy lady today and in high demand for these blog hops! ;-)

    Love this idea! Very clever!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspto.com

    ReplyDelete
  60. What a great gift card holder! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  61. I really like the layered bow with all the ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  62. I LOVE this card! Green and brown is one of my favorite combos!

    ReplyDelete
  63. What a cute card! Thank you for sharing your talents. This blog hop has been outstanding.

    jashmore1944@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  64. Love the gift card holder/card! What a cute idea :)

    Jenny
    Jennykingham@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  65. What a great idea!! Love how it looks with craft paper!! TFS!!:)yost531@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Great card Tracy, and great idea TFS

    ReplyDelete
  67. Im loving all the creative vibes im getting from this hop!

    mitch1066@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  68. Great project.. just love the way you put it all together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. Love that money holder. Hmmm gonna file that away for future use.
    TFS.
    Have a Wonderful weekend
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. Really cute card! I love the green and the brown! This is a really great blog hop!
    Maria S.
    scrapbooknut2002 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  71. I love it! The ribbon to tie the present is a great idea and the inside for the gift card holder, brilliant!

    Stephanie
    txzgirl33@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. very nicely done, I will scrap lift.

    pookie
    moonqueen69@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. Love your card
    hugs
    poochietooatgmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. wow! I love the idea of bending the tag and the bag for a gift card! I really need to remember them!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  75. Wow!!! This has been fun. Will be following these blogs more.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I am a new follower.
    I also have a blog: www.KrsitasPaperCafe.com and would be honored if you would drop by sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  77. Really nice money holders. The best gift is always money or a gift card... I like that you made it with craft paper. Dawn RI
    abosoffit@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  78. I love the way this moneyholder looks! Great job! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  79. Love the craft paper use and the "lunch" bag. Very clever gift card holder.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Tracy!
    WOW! I love all your projects:) I would have never thought to do that! Thanks for sharing all your amazing ideas:) You rock!
    -Kassidy

    ReplyDelete
  81. Cute card! Love the inside too! The gift card holder is so cool! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  82. I love that card and gift card holder!!
    -Jessica
    jessica dot a dot stevenson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  83. What a cute gift card card :) I love the little party hat.

    spunkycrayon at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  84. adorable card i love the colors you used! thanks for sharing.
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  85. great project, i love it!!

    http://crafty1mommy.blogspot.com
    Design Team Member for Treasure Box Designs

    SherriC103@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  86. What A super card/gift card holder. I love it. I also love the tag that your sentiment is on. Looks fab!

    TFS,
    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  87. Cute card. Never thought of using a bag inside a card before!

    ReplyDelete
  88. HOW EXCITING! You have A LOT of awesome prizes! I'm already a follower. :) Thanks for a chance to win!

    Terrie Barroso
    terriennz@att.net
    crafteecards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  89. So cute!!! Thank you for sharing the idea :) I really love it!

    postaisdajoana at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  90. Very cute! Nice job!
    bubblz190 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  91. What a cute project! I love that you used the small bag for the GC holder! Great card!
    Kimberly- usafwifey20 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  92. Thanks for the opportunity!!! P.S. I'm now a follower:)

    hugz,
    Ash
    ashley.dziak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. Another darling card Tracy!! Love the colors! TFS!

    tammyd0228atmsndotcom

    ReplyDelete
  94. What a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

    Gabriela

    gaby@hispaniclifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  95. cute card love it

    kristi_kaye at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  96. This is really cute! Can always use new ways to give a GC!

    ReplyDelete
  97. Your gift card is amazing . Your blog is fabulous . Thanks for sharing
    *Emmy*
    cricutmama2four@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  98. Love your card and how it holds a gift card- too cute :)

    SArah
    thesparklingscrapper@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  99. that was the cutest. I have a bunch of those little sacks lying around, got to use them
    faithful2god_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  100. Adorable gift card holder. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  101. This is super cute. TFS karen_schluter at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  102. So cute!
    princessandthepaper.blogspot.com
    ajillianvancedesign@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  103. I love the colors you used for this card! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  104. What a unique idea for a card with a spot for a gift card.

    Sue
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  105. What a cute card. This is so great =)


    l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
    http://crazycardmaker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  106. I found you from doing the blog hop. :) am a new follower and a new crafter. your card was really cute.. have a wonderful day
    ahaynes43055@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  107. Really Cute Card!!

    Tanya
    phenis2031 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  108. Very cute card! I love the ribbons!
    jpshirley@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  109. That's cute, totally forgot about using paper bags!

    ReplyDelete
  110. thanks for sharing. luv the card and the fact that it hold a gift card. awesome idea.

    nygator95 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  111. I really like your card, I think you did a wonderful job! I'm a new follower, thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  112. love the card, really really cute!!

    pinkyswrspaper at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  113. Such a practical idea - gift card holder! I like how you showed the details for making one - TFS!

    Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations
    pam_lash at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  114. Very nice, better than just the little envelopes the store gives. tfs

    ReplyDelete
  115. I love the bow! So, so cute!


    Kimmie g.


    kakrnach at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  116. That is a really cute idea! Would personalize a quick gift. Thank your for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Cute card. Great for tweens/teens when all they want is money or gift cards. Makes it look like they are getting a present. :)

    ReplyDelete
  118. love that card!! the ribbon finishes it perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  119. What a cute idea for a gift card holder. Thanks for sharing!

    Rainbow Designs at huntel dot net

    ReplyDelete
  120. I love how you used a paper bag for the gift card holder. The fact that it isn't flat on the page ads such dimension to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  121. love the way you used the paper bag as a card holder. I can't find kraft cardstock any suggestions?
    mcclusks at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  122. love your card! new follower here, thanks!
    Dandy.

    ReplyDelete
  123. Super cute, just love that little party hat!

    thanks for sharing

    ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. Love your card!! Love your work! TFS!
    awilliams2575@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  125. What a wonderful card! I love how you made it hold a gift card.

    TFS!

    becky.mayhewlear AT gmail DOT com

    FB fan page Becks Cricards

    ReplyDelete
  126. Love the gift card! Great idea to use a bag for the pocket.

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  127. Your card is so cute!! I love every detail.
    Big HUGS
    Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  128. very nice card. thanks for sharing.
    http://craftywithjoann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. Wonderful card!!! So adorable!!!
    Thanks so much for the chance to win.
    annadowdy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  130. I'm always looking for giftcard holders and this one is so cute..great job

    ReplyDelete
  131. That is the cutest card!! I love the spot for the gift card.

    Ashley
    ScrappinAsh at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  132. Great card! I love that little brown bag for the gift card holder. Where did you find that?

    ~Elisha
    elishacarter at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  133. Super cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us!
    Hugs, Julie
    juliemuse48@iendeavor.com

    ReplyDelete
  134. So creative. I love how it looks like a gift. TFS and the chance to win!

    Christel a.k.a. Scrappin' Sista
    www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. Love how you used a paper bag for the gift card holder!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  136. Your idea turned out really cute! I like the little bag indside for the money/card.
    Thanks for sharing it with us!
    reneeleeak at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  137. This is so cute the little bag is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  138. Cute idea Tracy. Love how you used the paper bag for the gift card pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  139. What a great idea, love it.

    http://chloecards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  140. Great gift card holder! Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  141. Love the colors! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  142. Super cute! Love the bag inside! haha! JenBrierley2 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  143. Such a cute gift card holder. Thanks for sharing!!!

    Meagan
    beyondpaperdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  144. Oh my goodness I am in love with this card-- the colors the use of the little bag...oh my how fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  145. Very crafy of you! Great idea!!! tfs

    Doris @ djscrappiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  146. Love your birthday present card! I am always looking for new and fun ways to give a GC or money.
    Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  147. I love your card... I never would've thought to use a brown paper bag for the gift card / money holder! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com
    cplamond@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  148. Very cute card and I like that it has the little gift card pocket. TFS Susan
    shanna13@frontiernet.net

    ReplyDelete
  149. A very cute card! I love the pocket in the inside of the card.

    brittmartin1288@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  150. This is so cute!
    tfs
    sherrye
    kraftykat157@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  151. Love the card! The GC holder on the inside is perfect! I will definately have to try this one.
    Rebecca Minor
    Buzzybeedesigns(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  152. So adorable. I love it. GREAT colors. I love the "tag" looks like it is moving. Great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  153. Love it!
    kcmarlowe at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  154. Love your project and thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  155. What a cute idea! I love the brown package idea and the envie on the inside! CUTE! thanks for sharing.

    PS. you have a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  156. Too cute Tracy!!! I just LOVE Kraft!! Your talent is AMAZING!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  157. That's a present anyone would love to win!! It's made from my favorite scrapping supply, too! Thanks for sharing--I always enjoy your blog! Happy Birthday to Alex!! karelj at ksjennings at gmail dot com and/or http://karelj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  158. that is cute!! love your doodling.. why can't my doodling look as good as yours???? heheeheh

    tfs
    felkatz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  159. what a sweet gift card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  160. Cute card! I love that little party hat and the little paper bag gift card holder is a great idea (especially since I have some of those little bags and I never know what to do with them!)

    ReplyDelete
  161. Super cute card Love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  162. That card is the best!! TFS!!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2athotmaildotcom
    Rexann

    ReplyDelete
  163. What a great card, and I love the bow!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  164. I like this - very cute.

    dianaherrera at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  165. Love the card! Thanks for sharing it! i have several of those tag bags but have run out of ways to use them but not any more!

    forpahl5atgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  166. Too cute, TFS. Some times, simple is best.
    Robin
    jellybean_82@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  167. Love the use of the mini paper bag for the gift card, smart thinking! This has been a fun hop!

    ReplyDelete
  168. That is a very clever idea, thank's.
    rcz28@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  169. Hi! I'm finally getting to chance to hop myself ! Whew ! WHAT A FUN DAY ! A heart felt THANKS, along with SUPER BIG HUGS TO YOU for sharing this day with me ! You are so ubber talented and I always love your projects ! This card is SO adorable and what a genius idea to have it look like a gift ! CONGRATS to you on MPS design team, Robyn is blessed to have you :)I hope to visit the MPS hop too sometime this weekend! I know it will be great :)
    Have a wonderful week !
    Hugs !

    ReplyDelete
  170. Very cute, Tracy. It is a present and a card!! Cool!
    Carrie
    carriedan1 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  171. Clever idea for the card to look like a big present and to use paper bag for the card holder. Thank You for sharing in the hop.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  172. What a great idea. And I LOVE the ribbon.

    TFS,
    Erin
    spantastikreations@yahoo.com
    http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  173. An awesome idea for a card! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  174. This is adorable, Tracy! I love the way you did the sentiment tag on the front. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  175. Great card. The party hat is adorable and I like how it holds a gift card.

    ReplyDelete
  176. Adorable!!! I love this blog hop!
    cporter519 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  177. I love the way you used lunch bags, so creative!!! TFS
    http://barbaras-crafty-corner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü