follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Thyme Projects

Hi everyone - Happy Wednesday!  BRRRRRR....is it cold where you are?  It is definitely cold here in my area of Texas - yes, winter is here...here.... here....---- we've had to pull out the big winter coats, mittens and stocking caps.....brrrrrrr!!!  To warm you up a little I  am so excited to share some Winter Thyme projects with you today......from me and a few of my CJToo friends! 


Here is mine.....my Primitive Country Snowman Hanger.....



+++++++++++++++++

Didn't she turn out so sweet?

I used chipboard and cut the snowman out of Winter Woodland at 10 1/2 inches
using my deep cut blade
I then cut out the same snowman 1 time on the antique white crackled paper by Paper Pizzaz
brown chalk ink around edges of snowman
I wanted to make a "faux" wood hanger and the thickness of the chipboard gives me that effect.
The "faux" blanket stitching is using my black sharpie marker
pink gltter adore her hat brim and ball
I hand drew the face using black and orange markers with a white gel pen for the dots of her eyes
I hand wrote "Winter Thyme" and continued with my doodling over the sign
The small pink snowflakes are actually a mini punch
bling completes the middle of the snowflake
the hanger is using hemp cord tied in a knot




You can hang this lil' girl anywhere....on the wall, door knob, hook, peg, shelf, hutch, etc. 


=============

.......ARE YOU READY FOR MORE???? YAY!!

I've asked a couple of my friends to join me in posting some projects today....

Click on their names to go to her blog for details of their awesome project!

=============




==========




==========





Thank for joining us today......and I'll see you soon!

♥TracyPin It

16 comments:

  1. Oh Tracey your snowman is so cute! Love it. The other projects are wonderful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the snowman hanger...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey,
    Oh so cute. This is our third day stuck in house (no school) due to snow/ioe (Atlanta). Time to get busy on crafts.
    Thanks for idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey, your snowman hanger is so cute! I love the country feel to it. You wouldn't know that it is made with paper and chipboard. Awesome job!

    ~Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this snowman and what a great idea! I love the look of it :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your snowman!! She is so cute. I love all the doodling. :)

    TFS, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable snowman!! Great Winter projects :) Yes it is cold here..we got about 6inches of snow on the ground...I love it :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute. Shes so adorable. Thanks for Sharing Tracy:)
    Monica L.
    monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that Primative snowman!! Too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects...love that crackle paper on your snowgirl! My kids are in the yard right now building a snowman with the foot of snow that fell on us last night!! :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great projects ! here is So Cal the sun is shining so I needed alittle reminder that it's still winter !!!I love snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute snowman, I love it. Never seen that kind of paper before, I will have to look for it. Love all the other projects as well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that snowman! That is awesome paper! I thought you painted it at first!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brrr!!! It is also very cold her in CA and extremely windy where I am at. This project are all wonderful!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone for stopping by and for your sweet comments! :)
    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it!! Everyone did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü