It's amazing what we can find to reuse, recycle and turn into a sweet Valentine project. The inspiration was the paper towel holder and I thought it would make a wonderful filler/tube for candy.....the rest of the idea's followed. I used a candy mold paper liner for the bottom so my candy wouldn't fall out. I then attached valentine paper around the tube and secured with my ATG (Adhesive Tape Gun). This provides a very strong bond and hold. I pulled out my Doodletype Cricut cartridge.....cutting the heart at 3 inches and the burst at 3 inches also. I filled the tube with Starburst candy and finished the project off with curly ribbon and tulle. Tulle really provides an extra touch to my projects. I really like using it. It comes in a roll and an array of colors. Let me know what you think....I appreciate your comments -ÜÜÜ I will post a picture later this evening....Ü
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü
That is really a cute project! I remember using those in cheerleading for spirit sticks! GREAT JOB!
ReplyDeleteLooks like it is very easy to make. Lets save the environment piece by piece.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea. This can be used as place cards for a luncheon or of course treats for a loved one. I love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments everyone! Ü
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute project!!! I love how easy it is to make.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing.
What a great idea! This could be changed for so many things.
ReplyDelete