follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Friday, February 19, 2010

Video #79 - Thanks so Much Froggie Card featuring MyPinkStamper's Stamp

Hi everyone and Happy Week-end!

I am heading to my 2nd Cricut Swarm on Saturday in Houston and looking forward to seeing so many friends from last time and making new friends that are coming to this one.  A Cricut Swarm is a gathering of scrappers who are totally and head over heals in love with their bug and get together and scrap all day.  There is usually demo's about cricut products, new techniques or new stuff for newbies as well as prizes and drawings.  We bring along our cricuts, projects and scrap all day.  So fun!  How do you find out about Cricut Swarms?  You can visit www.cricut.com/community and check out the Swarm Gatherings topic to find one near you. 

Now, onto my latest project. 

This cute card is an A2 size card that will fit perfect in an A2 size envelope.  The star of the show is this cute froggie from the Paisley cartridge.  The Thanks so Much stamp is from My Pink Stampers Everyday Occassions Stamp set.  This is an adorable stamp set and perfect for many projects; available for purchase at http://www.customcrops.com/

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my latest project.....have a super week-end.  Ü











TracyPin It

12 comments:

  1. Sweet thank you card, Tracy. The MPS stamps are so nice to work with aren't they? Love those little button brads. You always find the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute! I love allthe little techniques you share with us--cutting the back of the brads, large needle with ribbon to identify it, etc. The colors you used were right on! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Happy Stamper :)February 20, 2010 at 8:29 AM

    Such a cute card Tracy! The little flower is precious, it make me think of spring! Yippee!
    Gale The Happy Stamper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the swarm!!! Darling card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't really like frog.. bad childhood experience.. buti'm finding myself buying frog stamps and wanting to make frog cards!! I think i may be getting over my phobia!! Thanks for that!!! LOL

    Very cute card!!! I'm gonna go make a frog! Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute card...just can't get enough frogs!! :-)

    ~Sharon/4kids4

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Love the frog, but maybe add some pupils with a marker???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh,they are very nice .I really like them ^^!


    ..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥.
    ♥..♥  ╔══╦══╗╔╦══╗  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╚═╗║╔╗║║║╔╗║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╔═╝║║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ║╔═╣║║║║║║║║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ║╚═╣╚╝║║║╚╝║  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥  ╚══╩══╝╚╩══╝  ♥..♥
    ♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥♥..♥


    ----------------------------------
    Welcome to my website : http://9wallpapers.blogspot.com. This is a website where have a lot of beautiful wallpapers . Especially , all free !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this cute froggy! I left an award for you on my site...
    http://kraftkorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü