follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Clear Box Party Favors

I ran across these clear boxes in the wedding section of Wal-Mart and thought they would a great holder for candy treats for my MIL's birthday party.  They are holders for all kind of small treats including candies, mints, and small trinkets. I decided to fill them with assorted chocolate candy and tied tulle ribbon around the entire box.  The scalloped circle is a 1 1/2 punch by Marvy and the adorable Happy Happy Birthday stamp is from My Pink Stamper's Everyday Occassions stamp set. It fits perfect on the scalloped circle.  The mini hearts stamp is from from My Pink Stamper's Simply Sweet Occassions stamp set.  Both sets are a must have for your stamp collection.  I will be doing more projects with these stamps soon.  I have lots of ideas for using them on my projects so stay tuned for that.  You can purchase either stamp set at http://www.customcrops.com/ but you will definitely want both.  Ü


Thanks for looking everyone and for your comments.  Click below the "more projects" pictures below to leave a comment. 




Pin It

7 comments:

  1. These are adorable. I will need to look for them the next time I shop at WM. Thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute! I am always looking for small, inexpensive projects that would be appropriate for school or church. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little boxes. Nice find!!! Happy Valentine's Day Tracy. hugs, eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a quick and simple, yet elegant idea. thanks for sharing.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Found you on youtube. Love my cricut too! We share similar beliefts...good to meet a sister! The pink stamper started my addiction for youtube cricut ideas! Thanks for sharing your talent with us...like you have nothing else to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü