I had the most amazing time at the Cricut Swarm in Houston on Saturday February 20th. Lori, The Cricut Lady was the most amazing hostess and provided us with a day filled with fun, laughter and a few surprises. All I can say is when the need arises, Cricut friends are there for you, no matter what! ÜÜÜ
Watch Video #19 for the whole tutorial on creating cute faces!
Meeting Tammy (Calendar Girls and Cricut Critters) was amazing, she is a doll and so full of talent.
Pam (TheBugBytes) is a whiz at the Gypsy and shared a wonderful demonstration for all of us.
Lori (Just_Scrappin) is amazing; she demonstrated Making the Cut cricut software and it's so fun!
We also saw other demo's of punch around the page with MS punches, glass etching, Cricut Design Studio software, faux leather and shrinky dink material as well as numerous chances to win door prizes and a gift exchange.....so fun!
Tammy is amazing....she was in Philly the day before putting the finishing touches on filming the Gypsy A-Z DVD with Megan (Above Rubies Studio) and flew in late the night before. She still made it to the Swarm in the afternoon! WOW, what a treat!
Tammy, Pam and I enjoyed chatting about blogging and creative fun for our viewers!
Here is a brief slideshow I put together to share a little of our day.....
I'll be back soon with another project for you....have a super week CJToo friends!
Hugs,
Tracy
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox free slideshow design |











I'm so sad I missed it Tracy! Looks like it was totally AWESOME!!! :) Hope to chat with you soon! Call me this week?!?!
ReplyDeleteSee, I knew I needed to live in Texas! I would have loved to be there to meet all of you! hugs, eileen
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a wonderful time! It is nice to put a face with names of people who have provided us such inspiration on their web sites and blogs. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone.....I feel that same way about meeting everyone. It's great to put faces with names.
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Tracy, you are amazing. You did a great job deming and I always enjoy talking to you. Love the slideshow except for you couldn't find a better picture of me. Goodness girl. Did I really look that bad? ARGH!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait till the next one.
Hugs,
Lori
so glad you had fun. I just Love Lori, she is so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteTracy,
ReplyDeleteI love your site. There are so many great things here.
I have a blog award for you, be sure to stop by my blog and pick it up.
Stacy
That looks like so much fun. Makes me want to fly to Texas! *LOL* Probably not gonna happen, so thanks for sharing the experience with all of us :)
ReplyDeleteIt was such a pleasure to meet you in the swarm dear.
ReplyDeleteI have an award for you in my blog. Hugs sweetie