follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, September 20, 2012

T.G.I.F. Link Party #67

Hi everyone and welcome to this week's T.G.I.F Link Party.
 
Sorry I've been MIA without any crafty projects this week but we are participants in the local county fair and we've been busy with some local community stuff. 
 
 I do have some fun halloween projects to share soon so please stay tuned!
 
Let's get this week's party kicked off with a few features from last week's link up.  Thank you so much for sharing all of your fun ideas here at Craft Junkie's blog.
 
Craft Junkie Too Friend
 
FEATURED FAVORITES

 
Creepy Crawly Pumpkin Topiary
 

Formula Cans to Canisters

Hoot Owl Peanut Butter Cookies

Front Porch Address Pillow & Bench Makeover

Monster Mash Halloween Party

I also featured some of your projects on my Facebook Fan Page (here)!

If you've been featured please grab the featured me button in the right sidebar.

Have fun!
 
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting a great party! And thank you for featuring my Creepy Crawly Topiary.

    Noreen
    http://craftyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun linky party Tracy. have a great weekend
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the feature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey these are great features and awesome bloggies....I've got to make a topiary,that seems easy and looks fantastic...thanks for hosting this fun party...now I've got to get busy visiting...I got busy yesterday and didn't take time to go see this amazing creative bloggies...so now I'm off to blog-land.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tracy,
    Congrats to all those that were featured!!!Awesome Projects!Awesome Linky party!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for another great party! Such awesome features. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LINKY parties...THANKS!! There are so many wonderful ideas already linked!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü