follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

{This is How I….?} Series

Hello and welcome! 

Back to the Beginning.
When I first started this blog back in early 2009 it was to share my projects I created using my Cricut.  I know some of readers who have been with me for a while have seen my blog posts go from paper projects using my Cricut onto a more variety of projects including anything crafty.  {See my Project Gallery here} I've been a crafter my entire life and have done a little of everything but over the past year I've come to realize that I really want to do what I love to do….share!.  I will continue to share my Cricut creations but I'm continuing to expand that craftiness I share. 

Why I blog.
What I really love is "to share ideas, share tips and be inspired".   


My 2012 Plan.
2012 for me sparked a new plan ~ Simplify and Organize

Why?
I've really come to {love} sharing my craftiness in all areas of my life and want to continue.  Like my desire to simplify and organize my family life.  

Design Teams.
I really enjoyed being on several Design Teams including having my very own design team ~ CJToo Crafty Designers as well as being a part of the My Pink Stamper Design Team.  I am forever grateful for the creativity that the CJToo Designers brought to my blog but all good things must come to an end.  In my quest to Simplify and Organize my life I had to make some tough decisions about time and energy.  Robyn, My Pink Stamper made the final decision to cease the business life and concentrate on being a mom, crafter and blogger.  You can read about that {here} if you missed it.  Therefore there is no longer a design team for her stamp line.  Another experience that I will be forever grateful for but am happy to move forward sharing more ideas from other companies.  ☺

What can you expect?
I really enjoy sharing and this is what I will continue to do.  I'll be sharing more craftiness, recipes, organization tips, and over all how do I do stuff.  With Spencer starting kindergarten this year I shared a {Back to School} series.  Click here to see more of those posts.  I will continue to host the T.G.I.F. Link Party every Thursday evening - Sunday. 

Thank you for hanging with me and no matter if you're a new follower or have been a CJToo friend since the beginning -- I love you all. 

Soon I will be sharing {This is How I…..?} 
This will include a variety…..

Here is a few upcoming blog posts….
This is How I ….grocery shop, organize my scrap paper, organize my gift bags closet, plan my meals,  organize my crafting supplies…etc.  

So stay tuned!


Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,
    I hope that you are having a Fabulous Day!
    I enjoy reading your posts as well as visiting your blog!The school theme is a Gret idea especially for teachers..which I am sure that they enjoy!I do!The link up party is so much fun because its from crafting,recipes to home decor which is a Fabulous idea!Love the sweets!!
    So I cannot wait for your upcoming posts!
    Thanks again for sharing what you love to do with me and others.
    Have a wonderful day!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy, Just wanted to say I'm one of those oldies who has followed you for a while now and have enjoyed all the hard work you have put into everything you do, to teach, explain and encourage. Myself and many others really appreciate everything you do and although we don't tell you often enough. Its a big round of applause all around. Thank you, Thank, Thank you! You are one very special lady. Enjoy your family, time goes in so quick, enjoy all the time you can with them,They grow up far too quickly.Hope Spenser has a great first year at Kindergarten. My own Granddaughter started kindergarten last week and I made the goldfish treat bags for her to take.Another great hit taught by you. Hugs Lizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elizabeth. I really appreciate you leaving me this sweet note. I'm so happy to hear all of your goodies for your granddaughter. Big Hugs!
      Tracy

      Delete
  3. Tracy not a oldie but a newbie. I love your blog and love the Linky Parties. It was nice learning a little more about you and the purpose behind your blogging. Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Tracy

    I understand being a mom and husband and working and crafting all take a lot of time. I am and will continue to follow all your crafts on your blog. thanks for the inspiration.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Maureen! I so appreciate you sticking with me….:)

      xo,
      Tracy

      Delete
  5. Looking forward to it Tracy!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet friend! I so appreciate your friendship too! :)

      xo,
      Tracy

      Delete
  6. How exciting is this? I can't wait to see what you have in store to share. Thank you, thank you,thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü