follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, September 27, 2012

T.G.I.F. Link Party #68

Happy week-end everyone! 
 
Welcome to this week's T.G.I.F. Link Party where we share our fun creations!
 
In case you missed my latest craft -- you can find my BOO banner here.
 
 
Also -- I shared 30+ Pick of the Patch Pumpkin Features earlier in the week -- you can see those here.
 
Craft Junkie Too Friend

Let's start off this party with a few additional Features….

 
Banana Yeast Tartlet

Owl Card

Fall Grapevine Wreath
Boys Room Wall Art using Chargers

Fall Burlap Wreath
 I also featured some of your projects on my Facebook Fan Page (here)!
 
 
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Hi Tracy,
    Love Fall Projects!!Especially the Fall Burlap wreath!!!awesome!!Congrats to all those that were Featured!!!YIIPPEEEE!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature Tracy! I'm grabbing a button. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring my wreath! I am so honored. Thanks for hosting another great party! I am all linked up again. Proudly displaying my button! :)
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracy, thank you for featuring my owl card. I guess I just realized how this works. Thanks for the badge I will display it with honor. Thanks agian for the fun linky party.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for continuing to host this great party! Life to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for featuring my Banana Yeast Tartlet! Posted the featured button @ treatntrickdiary.blogspot.com. Have a fun filled weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New like and first time linker this week :) Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another great party! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the great link up! Happy weekend! :)
    http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü