follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Thursday, September 27, 2012

BOO Banner Tutorial!

When I created my Coffee Filter wreath here awhile back I left it plain and chose not to add a bunch of embellishments because I knew I wanted to cutesy it up for the seasons and attach seasonal decor just like this "BOO Banner" I created for Halloween.  I love how it turned out and it was fairly easy to create.  





{Supplies}

- 3 - 4" x 4" cardboard coasters
- pattern paper in Halloween design
- black twine
- adhesive
- hole puncher
- buttons
- ribbon

1. Cover each coaster with pattern paper.








To create the banner - punch a hole in top corners of each square - attach black twine to make a banner.  I added black ribbon to the inside twine for added color and dimension. 

BOO letters is cut from Cricut American Alphabet font - 3.75

Doodled letters with fine tip black marker



  •  Decorate squares with black and orange buttons.
  • Pearl head stick pins work great to insert inside my Coffee Filter wreath to hang my Boo Banner.  

If you'd like to see my Coffee Filter wreath tutorial click here.




♥Tracy
____________
More from CraftJunkieToo
______________________

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. So cute...love your banner! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy,
    Very Cute!!Love the BOO Letters!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute. Papers are great and love those letters.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is just the cutest wreath ever! Great job Tracy!!!

    Marilyn C.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü