♥ To me pumpkins are the essential Fall decor. Big, round, tall, skinny, fat, doesn't matter -- if it's a pumpkin that means Fall to me. Stick them in a wagon, sit them on a porch, hang them off of a ladder, decorate them with eyes, glue or glitter, carve them with a knife, eat them, use them in a pie or loaf of bread, pancakes, muffins or casserole….they are just the essential Fall item.
♥ I'm happy to share these pumpkin ideas with you for some added inspiration and Fall decor.
If you've been featured feel free to grab the button code below for your blog. :)
If you've been featured here please feel free to grab the
Featured Me button code for your blog.
Here are a few pumpkin crafts from me too….
Pin It
Great projects. TFS
ReplyDeleteNana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me
Thanks so much for featuring my recipe!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for featuring my wreath and front porch! I love pumpkins for the fall!
ReplyDeleteLife to the full, Melissa @ DaisyMaeBelle
Thanks so much for featuring my wreath! I love your Halloween Tin Bucket Treat!
ReplyDeleteT'onna @ www.navywifeypeters.blogspot.com
Sweet! I've just received my free minecraft giftcode!
ReplyDelete>> Minecraftcodes.info <<
Tracy,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the feature!
Steph at Sweet Boutique ;)
Hi Tracy,
ReplyDeleteVery!Very!Cute!!Love it!!
Love Pumpkin Ideas!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia