follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Monday, September 10, 2012

{Still Rocking at... 70} Man Card

We were recently invited to my sister-in-law's dad's 70th birthday celebration and when planning my card I immediately knew I wanted to have a guitar on it.  He's played in a band with friends his whole life traveling to little local communities entertaining folks from all around.  He plays guitar in the band so this is the focus of my card.  When creating a card for a specific person I really like to personalize it to suit their likes, taste, or what they are in to.  I'm so happy how this card turned out.




My card is 6" x 4"
Numbers 7 0 -- I had these in my stash!
embossing folders
Plaid by Sixxix
Swiss Dots by Cuttlebug



 "Still Rocking at"….. created on my computer using Folkard font. 




Inside of card sentiment ~ My Pink Stamper



Thanks for stopping by! 
♥Tracy



Pin It

9 comments:

  1. WOW what a AWESOME card for a man. I love everything about it.

    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    Email Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed with all of the little details that you added! I'm sure he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great guy card I like how you embossed the guitar face.What

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and how you personalized it for the birthday guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tracy,
    Awesome Card!FANTASTIC!!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Tracy, I like the guitar cut! I'm with you....I love personalizing my cards to the recepient!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü