I created this card using the Smiley Cards Cricut cartridge. This cartridge is an Gypsy exclusive meaning it can't be purchased....it can only be downloaded onto your Gypsy in a digital download. Click (here) to see if you qualify. There is also the Smiley Cards handbook available (here). Ü
Pin It
I hope you enjoy my project and video....:)
Supplies:
- Heart ~ page 52 - Smiley Cards (about 3 1/2 inches)
- cardstock -- white, pink, red and black
- polka dot pink paper
- embossing folder (for heart) - Bubbles by Sixxix
- *Crazy about You* stamp - My Pink Stamper
- Corner punch - Loop Hearts by Martha Stewart
- Action Wobble for heart
- i-rock gems (for eyes)
- rick rack
- white gel pen and black markers for doodling







Oh this is so dang cute! I love the heart face on this card. adorable and you did a great job, I really like the stitching around it,
ReplyDeleteThis is SO SO CUTE! I love the face on that heart and all the pink!
ReplyDeleteThat is so adorable!!! I love it :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Tracy! That funny heart face is just perfect on a wobble! Great details!
ReplyDeleteOOOOO My Goodness!!!!! ADORABLE!!! I love it I must use my Smiley Faces cartridge now lol!!! of course after I download the booklet lol!!! thank you for the inspiration and the video :)
ReplyDeleteThat is really cute I love the heart eyeballs.
ReplyDeleteThat card is awesome... And your right the heart is just too stinkin cute!
ReplyDeleteTFS
Robin Aka thecricutscrapper
I saw the card, and smiled! It just makes me happy, thank you!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!...I love the action wobbles :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card!! Love the bright pinks!
ReplyDeleteI just came across your smiley card video on you tube! I loved it and came right over to your blog. I'm glad I did; I LOVE YOUR WORK! YOU ROCK!
ReplyDelete:-) I am your newest follower. Please stop over and visit sometime!
ctscrapper-luv2scrap.blogspot.com
Love the card!
ReplyDeletesuper great card. Thanks for sharing. You did a great job. hugs
ReplyDeleteThat is soo sweet Tracy! I just love your videos. You do an awesome job!
ReplyDeleteMarilyn C.
Tracy--this just made me smile when it popped up on the screen! I love it! Thanks for inspiring me to actually look at this cartridge--haven't had a chance....
ReplyDeleteMaria :-)
What are action wobbles? I have never heard of them? Where do you get them from? I was hoping to see one on your video.
ReplyDelete