I wanted to share a few things that is going on with me......and to give you a heads up of what to expect from CJToo's blog in the next month or so.
1. For the last 14 years some friends and I have gotten together to do a local Christmas Craft Show in my home town. It started out small (just 4 of us) in a small building and has grown to be much more. A few years ago an opportunity presented itself to coordinate a Craft Show at my Church where the booth fees would benefit our Church's Youth Group/program as they were raising money to go to Australia for World Youth Day. It was a huge success and the Christmas Craft Show has grown to a larger scale. It went from 4 people to over 20 booths filled with a variety of handmade, holiday, home decor and christmas items. For the last 4 years I have co-cordinated this large show and this year I am solely coordinating the event myself from coordinating vendors, marketing, advertising the show and yes, I have my own stuff to sell so that means I am switching gears and knocking out my own craft show items to fill my booth. I have a faithful following of customers that come shop with me every year and it is a hectic but a fun time for me. My craft show items consist of more handpainted items as this is what I crafted for years before discovering Cricut crafting. I will incorporate and introduce my shoppers to my Cricut creations this year but my primary focus is my painted items, wreaths, primitive country Christmas and personalized items. Ü The Church Youth group is no longer involved so I have to basically "balance the budget" myself and ensure I get everything taken care of for this show.
2. Since I work full time and in light of my involvement on a local level I will not be posting as many video tutorials/projects on my blog and will be considered MIA to some of my viewers BUT will still be here, I promise. You can look forward to Design Team projects every Wednesday for your viewing pleasure. Both of my wonderful Design Teams are creating some fabulous projects each week! We will start posting Thanksgiving or "thankful" projects next week.
3. Once my local Craft Show is over and I recuperate I will make more video tutorials for my CJToo Friends.
4. I will be posting a project for the Thankful Blog Hop hosted by Pink Cricut tomorrow, Saturday 11/6/10. I hope you can join us for the wonderful hop.
Have a super day everyone! :)
::Craft Show Booth Pictures::
My booth crafts and tables are the first pictures and then it will show more vendors and booths throughout the show.
Brenham Craft Show and Holiday Market
701 Church Street
Brenham, Texas
75 miles from Houston, 45 miles from Bryan/College Station and 90 miles from Austin
contact Tracy for more info or driving directions
Here are a "few" of my creations over the years.....I had an online webstore and I shipped to customers all over the world and also did the Craft Show circut for years.....when I got pregnant with Spencer I didn't have the time to continue ......so I had to stop. Wood Crafts and painting is my PASSION....:) I love cute little faces, as you can tell. I have carried over my doodling into my paper creations.
Thanks for looking :)








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü