The assignment was "Fall is in the Air" - it should be a project you could hang up either on a door, pole, fence, door knob, hook, etc. and these ladies knocked it out of the park! Great job ladies! :)
Leave them some love either here on this post or on their individual blogs. ÜÜ
~!~!~!~!~!~!~
First up is Ms. Christina....
I made a home decor wall hanging item to celebrate Fall. I used the Storybook, Paper Doll Dress Up and Create a Critter Cartridges. I just wanted a nice fall scene with some pumpkins sitting in the grass in front of a fence. I decorated my fence to match the season and I love how it turned out. The only thing that isn't paper on this is the buttons, braiding cord and binder clip. The fence is 4 or 5 layers thick. I am really happy with how this turned out and I hope you all enjoy.
Visit Christina's blog {here}
-=-=-=-=-=-
Next up is Ms. Kristin -
This is a Harvest/Thanksgiving door hanger I made out of recycled materials. I used a paper towel roll for the main part of the hanger and the pumpkin and leaf are cut with soda case chipboard.
I used Gypsy Wanderings for the pumpkin and leaf, Holiday Cakes for the spinning pendant, and the Thanksgiving seasonal mini for "Give Thanks". I used Forever Red Perfect Pearls to add some shimmer to the leaf on the sentiment, and everything is inked with Walnut Stain and Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink.
The patterned papers are from DCWV Amber Autumn, and all solid cartstock is Recollections Spice Market.
I'll have more pictures and instructions on my blog!
-=-=-=-=-=-
Ms. Katie shows us this wonderful hanger....:)
Recipe:
Cricut Cartridges: Gypsy Wanderings ("Grateful" and leaves), Designer's Calendar (leaves), and Create a Critter (pumpkins)
Paper: Core'dinations, DCWV, and Papertrey Ink
Wooden Plaque from Michael's
Papertrey Ink "Background Basics: Text Style II" Stamp, Spring Moss and Chai Ink, Vintage Buttons, and Rustic Jute Button Twine
Cuttlebug Distressed Stripes Embossing Folder
Celebrate It Ribbon
Visit Katie's blog {here}
-=-=-=-=-=-
Ms. Amber shows us her fabulous creation too...
I created this simple little turkey hanging to hang from the backs of all our dining room chairs for Thanksgiving.
I cut the turkey from Create a Critter at 5 inches.
I embellished him with googly eyes, a bit of ribbon, and lots of white gel pen doodling
I cut a piece of cardstock at 6.75 inches by 8.5 inches
I used the Martha Stewart Ribbon Loop punch around the page set all the way around the cardstock
I mounted the turkey onto the cardstock using pop dots
I finished off by punching 2 of the larger sized holes with my Crop-a-Dile & threaded ribbon through the holes
I just used tape to attach the ribbon to the back of the chair
Visit Amber's blog {here}
-=-=-=-=-=-
Ms. Tammy shows us a new technique with this creation :)
A Friend of mine told me about a class she took at a local scrapbooking store, it was Iris Folding. I have no craft stores in my area (boo hoo) and so I googled “iris folding” and created this card. This is a fun technique and it used scrap paper. I cut the frame piece suing Sure Cuts A Lot (the file will be available for free on my blog) and then I folded pieces of scrap paper, 6 different patterns of fall papers (smallish prints) and created this card. I did Glimmer Mist the frame piece before I did the iris folding, in the photo it looks blotchy but in person it blends in much better than it appears to. I added a Thankful stamp from Archivers $1 section and a ribbon (from Hobby Lobby) a button and some twine. I love the way this turned out, I will say that the iris folding is busy looking so keeping the rest of the card simple looked batter to me. I hope you like it and try some iris folding, it is lots of fun!
Visit Tammy's blog {here}
-=-=-=-=-=-
And Ms. Becka shows us this adorable project...
Recipe
Happy Haunting cartridge
Making Memories flowers
Martha Stewart Green glitter paint
Black cardstock
Patterned Cardstock- Ravenhead Manor by Recollections
Bling- Say it with bling
Visit Rebecca's blog {here}
-=-=-=-=-=-
and to wrap up this week's DT projects is Ms. Helen....
For my Fall is in the Air project, I made a Thanksgiving hanging. Everything came from Create a Critter, except for the Happy Thanksgiving which came from Wild Card. The pumpkin is cut at 10 inches (several layers to make it sturdy), Turkey cut at 6 inches, the leaves at 2 inches and Happy Thanksgiving at 13 inches (wow!). I used a white pen, some stickles and pop dots. I attached an orange ribbon on the back at the top to hang. It's not hanging in the pic since I just don't have good lighting at a hang spot :) I will have more details on this project on my blog!
~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~
Thanks for visiting everyone!
I am participating in a blog hop on Saturday - more info coming in the next few days. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü