follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Be Thankful Blog Hop

Hi everyone - thanks for stopping by the Be Thankful Blog Hop hosted by Sarah at PinkCricut.  I am very honored that she invited me to hop along today.  If you are on the blog trail you should have arrived from PInky's blog.  If you get a little lost see all of the blog links at the end of this post. 

For my project I decided do a card that would be a great addition to a batch of homemade cookies, loaf of some yummy pumpkin bread or tied to a gift bag for a hostess. 



The base of the card is 5 x 5
Turkey cut at 3 inches from Thanksgiving Seasonal cartridge
doodling - white and brown pens
cuttlebug embossing folder - swiss dots
(ran through on both sides for indentions and embossing)
brown gingham designer paper
border punch - Apron Lace by Fiskars

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Photobucket

Since this is a "Be Thankful" blog hop I'd like to share some of the things I am most Thankful for.....
- my family
- my husband and children
- my faith
-my friends
-my creativity
-my health
-my Country
-my freedom
these are just a few! :)


Next stop on the blog hop is Little Paper Sprinkles click {here}

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

*BLOG HOP TRAIL*

Sarah at PinkCricut is offering up some wonderful blog candy so stop by her blog to leave a comment. 

*CJToo Blog Candy*

I also have some blog candy for you today.....

I will be giving away 2 (two) $10.00 gift certificates to Papertrey Ink.com
I will drawn 2 lucky winners on Monday. 



For your chance to win one of the $10.00 gift certificates you do not need to be a follower of my blog but if you are you get an extra chance to win because I appreciate you so much! 
1.  Leave one comment on this post for your chance to win as well as a way to get in contact with you.
2.  If you are a follower of my blog leave a 2nd comment and that will give you 2 chances to win.  Again, it is not required to enter to win but if you are currently a follower then I'll give you a second chance to win.  Leave 2 seperate comments so they will count for random.org

Thanks for hopping along with us today. 

Until next time....Happy Fall!
♥Tracy
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü