Thursday, December 31, 2009
~ Cricut SWARM in Houston, Texas ~
If you live in the Houston, Texas area (or within driving distance)- join us for the next Cricut SWARM on February 20th. Click HERE to read all about it and reserve your spot today. Here is a picture from the Cricut Swarm in September 2009 hosted by Lori, TheCricutLady (from the Cricut MB). I had a total blast and am totally looking foward to the next one. A Swarm is just a gathering of scrappers who love to create using the cricut machine. It's a day filled with fun stuff, projects, you get your own space to work, win prizes, eat, gab, chit chat, etc. No matter if you have the baby bug, expression, or create - bring it along and cricut away. It's definitely worth the drive.
Pin It
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü