follow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow mefollow me

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Video #66 ~ Thanks Christmas Note Card

In this video I will show you how I created this Christmas Note Card that says Thanks!  - I used the Christmas Noel Solutions cricut cartridge for the tree.  Perfect to give someone special and remember to say Thanks and appreciation.  This is the season to be thankful.  Ü

This card measures 6" x 5 3/4"







Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Yes Tracy, I think the brads were the finshing touch! Great video and can you believe Christmas is almost here!!! My birthday is the day after ...so Im ready for that too...lol. Have a great day and looking forward to your next project. Thanks, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. your tutorials are awesome, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Tracy! We must remember our thank you notes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute! I agree the brads are a perfect finishing touch! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Tracy!
    I love the idea of Christmas thank you notes =)
    I had that paper pack in my hands on BF and put it back...sniff sniff!!!
    I love the bow on your card, never thought of using two different ribbons like that...thanks for the idea!

    hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you're back! I missed watching your videos.. and I LOVE this card! And I agree, the brads were the 'lil somethin somthin' that was missing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that is really adorable. I want to try that cartridge now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, we must remember our thank you's!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment ~ I looooove comments. If you have a question -- just leave it here and I'll try to respond. If not, please feel free to email me at any time. Ü